Saturday, July 21, 2012

New Class...New Uses

I've let this blog fall wayside since I've been done with the class. I have my own personal blog and myriad of social networking where i usually share my thought, but having just recently started another class that requires me to have a blog, I thought I would continue to share my thoughts and ideas here. I've redesigned the color since the last color scheme was meant to coincide with the webquest i created for that class. I will probably continue to tweak the colors and such until i find one that reflex my thoughts and feelings. I'm never gonna be truly happy with is. Anyway, in the past couple of years i have continued my education and my goals have continually shifted. I'm still interested in Educational Technology, but i think my ideas have shifted slightly to the more administrative side of it. An IT coordinator type of position. Now that i have gotten a position in a school, along with the courses i am continuing to take, I've gotten to see a whole new perspective of teaching and the challenges presented. Sometimes i get frustrated at what i see and yet sometimes i see the hope and future in these kids. Kids! Such enigmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment