Sunday, December 19, 2010

Site Redesign

I've learned a lot about myself and my skills while participating in my Educational Technology class. Learning how students interact with technology and how different my perception is of that. I've run into a number of technologies which i have been unaware of how to use, or how to use them effectively, but i find learning those skills an exciting challenge that i am eager to take on.
Recently, with the culmination of a number of projects, I've decided that i need to solidify the look of my projects and add-ons.
Currently, my learning project consist of an collaboration with an Italian school (which i hope one day to make a reality) and i decided that my blog should mirror the frame of mind. Especially, since they both originate from the same source.
So I'm introducing my new color scheme.
I would like to devote more time into learning how to individually design the sites and then i can use this when creating sites; but until then how does this color scheme work for everyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment