Saturday, July 21, 2012

Week 2

As I was looking through the timelines (timerimes) of my peers, I noticed a trend. The pictures, events, important times all clustered up as we got closer to the present. I know it's not a surprise that in the past 20-30 years we have made leaps and bounds in technology improvement, but actually seeing in that way made it very obvious. We have moved ahead at such a rapid pace, it’s no wonder that students are learning so differently we have to struggle to keep up. I keep thinking, that in today’s society, teachers need to work extra hard to stay on top of emerging trends and tech. That can be exceedingly difficult. What can I do in order to stay on top of them and still continue to take care of all the responsibilities that comes with being an educator.

No comments:

Post a Comment